Based on a 2005 research study, supplementing daily with melatonin (along with zinc and selenium) may help stabilize and even improve vision for those with either wet or dry macular degeneration.
- Reversal of Age-related Macular Degeneration
- Improvements to Syndrome X and deeper sleep patterns
- Normalization of circadian rhythms and Alleviation of menopause symptoms
- Easier adaptability to shift / night work and travel by removal of jet-lag
- 60 day supply will aid in preventing relieving or reducing the severity of ARMD